Signing Up for Services is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Make a referral. A referral can be made by calling our toll-free number, 866.926.6552, and completing the screening process. Referrals can be made by prospective clients, if of legal age, by parents or legal guardians or by other professional helpers in the community such as teachers, DHS workers, nurses, etc.
1. Schedule an intake session. Once a prospective client has completed the screening process an intake session will be scheduled at the client’s convenience for purposes of starting the counseling process. Intake sessions are generally scheduled within 7 days of a referral.
3. Start working towards your goals. Once an intake is completed the client will be connected to a mental health professional to begin working on the individualized treatment needs of the client.
Helpful items for enrollment:
- Medicaid cards
- Custody agreements
- Copies of paperwork from past behavioral health providers
- Lists of medications
- School, government, healthcare contact’s names and phone numbers
- Emergency contact’s names and phone numbers